Edmonton Court, Stockport, SK2 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat Flat To Rent
- Ground floor apartment
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- One double bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes
- Capacious bathroom with shower
- Off-road parking available
- Well-tended communal gardens
- Offered unfurnished
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway with Large Storage Cupboards and a Utility Cupboard, through to a Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Two Picture Windows allowing plenty of natural light into the room. The Kitchen leads off and is Fully Fitted with a Range of White Laminate wall and base units, with an integral Oven, Hob and Extractor and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. There is a Spacious Double Bedroom to the rear with a Walk-In Wardrobe. The Bathroom/ w.c has a modern, low-level white suite with a shower over the bath.
Externally, the property boasts peaceful and well-maintained communal Gardens with Off-Road Parking and a Separate Garage providing additional storage space. The property benefits from heating via underfloor electric heating. The accommodation is offered on an Unfurnished Basis. Viewing essential. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM2048Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.