Dunvegan Road, Stockport, SK7 2 Bedroom Apartment Flat To Rent
- Beautiful appointed apartment
- Capacious reception room
- Modern kitchen complete with appliances
- Double master bedroom
- Second small double bedroom
- Modern tiled bathroom with shower
- Well tended communal gardens
- Off road parking allocation
- Ground floor flat
- Close to excellent amenities
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway with Built in Cupboards providing Valuable Storage Space. The Reception Room has ample room for a Dining Table and Chairs and is Tastefully decorated. The Kitchen has been fitted with Modern beach-effect wall and base units complete with black granite-effect worktops and integral oven, hob and extractor. The Master Bedroom to the rear with overlooks the communal gardens and a Second Smaller Double Bedroom to the front of the property. The Bathroom is a Spacious Room with a Modern white low-level suite with a shower above the bath.
Externally, there are Pleasant Communal lawns with Off-Road Parking Allocation. The Apartment is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10060Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.