Commercial Road, Stockport, SK7 2 Bedroom End Terraced House To Rent
- Recently re-decorated & re-carpeted throughout
- Located in the heart of hazel grove
- Entrance into spacious lounge
- Separate dining room to rear
- Modern kitchen with range cooker
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower
- Rear garden with shed
- Off-road parking to rear
- Excellent transport links
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Spacious Lounge with a wall-mounted electric fire, a Separate Spacious Dining Room to the rear and a Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range Cooker and a range of modern wall and base units, beyond. Stairs lead from between the Two Reception Rooms and to the First Floor Landing, with a Master Bedroom to the front of the property and a Good Sized Second Single Bedroom to the rear. A Modern Family Bathroom with a Shower above the Bath completed the interior of the property.
Externally, there are Gardens to Front & Rear of the Property with a Shed and a Detached Garage to Rear providing further storage space. Off-Road Parking is Available to the rear of the property. Offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Pets, No Smokers and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10056Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.