Winifred Road, Stockport, SK2 2 Bedroom End Terraced House To Rent
- Deceptively spacious terraced
- On-street parking available
- Spacious reception room
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Basement cellar
- Double master bedroom
- Second smaller bedroom/ office
- Family bathroom with shower
- Ideal for commuting professionals
- Excellent transport links
In brief, the accommodation comprises of an Entrance into a Capacious Lounge with a feature Cast Iron Fireplace to the front of the property and a Spacious Dining/Kitchen with beech effect units and integral oven, hob and extractor to the rear. Access to a basement cellar from the Kitchen, providing Extremely Useful Additional Storage Space. Stairs lead from between the two rooms to the First Floor Landing, and to the Master Double Bedroom to the front, containing a range of fitted wardrobes and a Second Smaller Bedroom to the rear. A Modern Family Bathroom/ WC complete with shower above the bath completes the first floor.
Externally, there are small Paved Gardens to the Front and the Rear with a Brick-built Outhouse. Ample On-Street Parking is Available. The property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM1434Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.