Hawthorn Lodge, Davenport, SK3 2 Bedroom Flat To Rent
- Purpose built private development
- Off-road parking
- Spacious lounge with feature fire
- Fitted modern kitchen
- Integral appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized modern bathroom
- Sought after location
- Excellent transport links
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance from the communal Landing to an Entrance Vestibule leading to a Hallway with Cloaks/ Storage Cupboards housing the consumer unit. A Spacious Lounge with feature fireplace and electric flame effect fire and a Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen with a range of white gloss, wall and base units,, integral washer/ dryer, freezer, fridge and oven, hob and extractor. The Master Double Bedroom has a range of fitted units and Two Picture Windows allowing ample natural light into the room. The Second Double Bedroom also contains fitted wardrobes. Completing the interior is a Good-Sized Bathroom with a Modern, low-level bath suite and a cylinder cupboard.
Externally, there is Private Off-Road Parking in the Development, and Beautifully Maintained Communal Gardens. The Property is Offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- C. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM2101Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.