Mount Pleasant, Stockport, SK7 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced House To Rent
- Recently refurbished mid terrace
- Two generous reception rooms
- Recently fitted modern kitchen
- Large double front bedroom
- Second double bedroom to rear
- Recently fitted bulk head bathroom
- Herbacious rear garden with patio
- Permit parking upon application
- Excellent transport links
- Extremely sought after location
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into Vestibule, leading into the Front Reception Room and a Separate Second Reception Room to the rear with Understair Storage Cupboard and a Recently Fitted Modern Kitchen beyond which is complete with a range of appliances. Stairs lead between the Two Reception Rooms to the First Floor Landing. The Master Bedroom occupies the front of the property with a Second Double Bedroom overlooking the rear, and a Recently Fitted Modern Bulk Head Bathroom with wall mounted electric shower above the bath.
Externally, the property has a Small Walled Garden to the front with Permit Parking Available upon application. To the rear there is a Small Patio Area with Garden Shed leading to a Beautifully Landscaped Herbaceous Rear Garden. The Property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10018Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.