Dialstone Lane, Stockport, SK2 3 Bedroom Mid Terraced House To Rent
- Immaculately presented mid terrace
- Two separate reception rooms
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Master double bedroom with storage
- Smaller second double bedroom
- Third single bedroom to rear
- Modern fitted bathroom with shower
- Off road parking via driveway
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Extremely popular location
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Front Reception Room with a wall mounted electric fire, a Second Separate Reception Room to the rear with access to an Understair Storage Cupboard providing Additional Storage Space and access to the Rear Garden through double UPVC doors. A Modern Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and integral appliances completes the ground floor. Stairs lead from the Front Reception Room to the First Floor Landing and to the Master Bedroom, situated at the front of the property with built in Double Wardrobes. A Second Small Double/ Large Single Bedroom overlooks the Rear Garden and a Third Single Bedroom alongside. A Modern Family Bathroom with a white low level suite, complete with Shower above the Bath completes the interior. The property benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout, and has been Fully Renovated to an Extremely High Standard within the last 18 months.
Externally, the property boasts Off-Road Parking via a Gravelled Driveway to the front and an Enclosed Paved Garden to the rear. The property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM1143AProperty data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.