The Green, Marple, SK6 3 Bedroom Mid Terraced House To Rent
- Deceptively spacious mid-terraced
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Extended kitchen with appliances
- Large double master bedroom
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Third bedroom / loft room
- Family bathroom with shower
- Low-maintenance rear yard
- Sought after location
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway and a Spacious Reception Room to the front with a feature fireplace, leading to a Separate Dining Room and to an Fully Fitted Kitchen to the rear, with a range of wall and base units and integral appliances. Stairs lead from the Hallway to the First Floor Landing and to a Large Master Double Bedroom, a Good Sized Second Bedroom and a Third Bedroom/ Loft Room. A Capacious Family Bathroom with white suite and shower above the bath completes the interior of the property.
Externally, there is Off-Road Parking for one vehicle via a Paved Driveway to the front, and a Low-Maintenance, Enclosed Rear Yard with Large Outhouse providing Valuable Additional Storage Space. . The Property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- C. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: 10064Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.