Roslyn Road, Stockport, SK3 3 Bedroom Semi-detached House To Rent
- Three bedroomed semi
- Capacious reception room
- Modern dining kitchen to rear
- Master double bedroom
- Second double bedroom to front
- Generous single third bedroom
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Off road parking via driveway
- Large mainly lawned gardens
- Substantial corner plot
In brief, the accommodation comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway with Storage under the stairs. A Capacious Reception Room to the front of the property with a Bay Window providing plenty of Natural Light and a Large Dining Kitchen complete with a range of wall and base units and appliances including a Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Oven, Hob and Extractor Fan. Stairs lead from the Hallway to the First Floor Landing to the Master Bedroom, situated at the Rear of the property with a King Size Bed. A Second Similar Sized Double Bedroom is situated to the Front of the property, with a Third Single Box Bedroom alongside. A Spacious Family Bathroom is positioned at the head of the stairs, complete with Modern White low-level 'P-Shaped' Bath Suite and a Wall Mounted Shower to the front.
Externally, there is a Paved Driveway to the front providing Off-Road Parking, with a Large Lawned Garden surrounding the property. The accommodation is offered on a Part-Furnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- B. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit.
Property Reference: 10033Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.