Marsden Road, Stockport, SK6 4 Bedroom Semi-detached House To Rent
- In the heart of romiley village
- Extended semi-detached
- Large reception room
- Second separate dining room
- Modern fitted breakfast kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Two single bedrooms
- Box room/ home office
- Off-road parking via driveway
- Enclosed private rear garden
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into Hallway with solid wooden floor and oak panelled doors, Large Reception Room with a Lovely Bay Window to the front, feature fireplace and Patio Doors opening out onto the Rear Garden. There is a Second Separate Reception Room with solid wooden floor and a Spacious Modern Breakfast Kitchen complete with integral Oven, hob and extractor. Stairs lead from the Hallway to the First Floor Landing and to Two Double Bedrooms with a further Two Single Bedrooms and a Small Box Room/ Home Office. A Spacious Modern Family Bathroom complete with a wall mounted shower above the bath.
The property benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing. Externally, there is Off-Road Parking via a Driveway to the front, and an Enclosed part-decked, part-lawned Rear Garden. The property is offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- C. Sorry No Smokers, No Pets and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Property Reference: LM1810Property data powered by Standout Property Websites
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.
- Our Tenancy Application Fee is £150.00 INCVAT per person to cover referencing and administration.
- Should you require a Guarantor a charge of £50.00 INCVAT will be made to cover relevant checks.
- Our Company Application Fee is £250.00 INCVAT, again, to cover referencing and administration.
- Once we are in receipt of "Satisfactory" references, we require the deposit to be paid, which is equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.00.
- Tenants with pet(s) are required to pay a larger deposit to cover any possible damage.
- One month's rent is payable in advance at the start of the tenancy.
Please not we DO NOT charge our tenants for:
- A Tenancy Renewal to be negotiated.
- An Inventory and Schedule of Condition to be prepared prior to occupation.
- A Check Out/ Final Inspection Report to be compiled.